- Current Prices:$149,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$112 to $410,$50 to $736,$98 to $512/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 6,166Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Lake Bernadette is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $512, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,227 to as high as $5,000. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $512. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,341 to as high as $2,577.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.