- Current Prices:$260,000 to $519,000
- Closed Prices:$212,000 to $697,081
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $167/mo,$225 to $325/quarter,$60 to $269
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 4,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Lake Charleston features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $46 to $455, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,011 to as high as $6,331. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $46 to $455. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,745 to $3,412. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.