- Current Prices:$257,490 to $559,000
- Closed Prices:$212,000 to $697,081
- Median Sale Price:$344,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $180/mo,$300 to $325/quarter,$70 to $265
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,228 to 4,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Lake Charleston is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Charleston are about $190,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.