- Current Prices:$145,900 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$26,900 to $222,000
- Median Sale Price:$141,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:733 to 3,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 3acres
The wide variety of designs in Lake Conroe Forest makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $657 to as high as $4,993.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.