- Current Prices:$989,900 to $1,188,000
- Closed Prices:$705,000 to $1,105,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$654
- Association Fee Ranges:$255/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 2,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lake Elizabeth represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Elizabeth are about $170,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 63.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage parking, side yard access, garage, none, int access from garage, street, off street parking, carport - 1, space per unit - 1, below building parking, other, rv/boat parking, carport - 2 or more, space per unit - 2, workshop in garage, drive through parking, guest parking, covered parking and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.