- Current Prices:$139,000 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$126,225 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/quarter,$15,$0 to $1635/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 13,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Lake Eola Heights features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Eola Heights are about $130,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, 1-car garage and lot.