- Current Prices:$199,000 to $1,485,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$15,$0 to $545/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 13,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Lake Eola Heights features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $545, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,212 to as high as $14,103. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $15 to $545. Property taxes for the year can range from $897 to $5,610.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.