- Current Prices:$134,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $1,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/quarter,$15,$0,$0 to $565/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 13,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Lake Eola Heights features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Eola Heights are about $135,000 – $1,325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.