- Current Prices:$79,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 3,866Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Euclid are about $75,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.