- Current Prices:$224,900 to $289,901
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$199 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,288 to 1,958Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Lake Heron is largely a condo community. The homes in Lake Heron represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Heron are about $135,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.