- Current Prices:$224,900 to $1,949,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $225/mo,$225 to $255/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 9,134Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Lake Jovita Golf Country Club offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $269. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,488 to as high as $20,047.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.