- Current Prices:$249,900 to $1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $225/mo,$225 to $450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 7,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Lake Jovita Golf Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Jovita Golf Country Club are about $220,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.