- Current Prices:$849,000
- Closed Prices:$6,800 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$498
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $560,$150 to $346/mo,$0 to $2000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 2,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Lake Lindero is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Lake Lindero represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Lindero are about $190,000 – $4,495,000 and sit on 34.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.