- Current Prices:$239,000 to $427,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $407,000
- Median Sale Price:$373,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$0,$185/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 3,877Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Lake Marlin is a neighborhood in Port Charlotte, Florida. Homes in Lake Marlin are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lake Marlin typically have two spaces.