- Current Prices:$225,000 to $398,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$185/quarter,$0,$285 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 3,877Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Lake Marlin features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Lake Marlin are about $190,000 – $425,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.