- Current Prices:$234,900 to $261,000
- Closed Prices:$219,500 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Lake Nona Preserve are $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.