- Current Prices:$205,950 to $1,730,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $909,$200 to $1150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,675 to 9,177Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Lake Olympia. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $1,150. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,915 to as high as $37,775.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.