- Current Prices:$599,000 to $4,195,000
- Closed Prices:$458,900 to $3,895,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $610
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 9,989Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Lake Placid. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $610, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,097 to as high as $46,920. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $610, and taxes for the year are around $3,502.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.