- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,267 to 1,657Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Lake Pointe At Countryside are about $120,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.