- Current Prices:$175,000 to $370,000
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $170/quarter,$162 to $311,$0 to $167/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:915 to 3,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Lake Pointe is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Lake Pointe are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Lake Pointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.