- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $575
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,477Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The community spoils its residents with benefits.
Lake Pointe is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary, townhouse and florida style, and they were built between 1998 and 2000. Homes in Lake Pointe are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lake Pointe typically have one space.