- Current Prices:$299,000 to $785,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $599,999
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $875/quarter,$100 to $425/mo,$0 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 3,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Lake Ridge is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Lake Ridge are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lake Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.