- Current Prices:$124,900 to $148,500
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $143,000
- Median Sale Price:$117,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 1,396Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Lake Tippecanoe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Tippecanoe are about $70,000 – $145,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.