- Current Prices:$450,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$197,500 to $1,525,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $695,$160 to $775
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 10,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Lake Windcrest is a neighborhood in Magnolia, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1999 and 2015. Homes in Lake Windcrest are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lake Windcrest typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.