- Current Prices:$459,000 to $489,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$456,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$233.33 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Lake Worth Mariner Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Lake Worth Mariner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lake Worth Mariner Village are about $260,000 – $580,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, street, carport and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.