- Current Prices:$309,000 to $385,900
- Closed Prices:$257,500 to $357,000
- Median Sale Price:$312,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$610 to $650,$330 to $680
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,801 to 4,367Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Lakemont Cove is a neighborhood in Richmond, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2006 and 2009. Homes in Lakemont Cove are 3,600 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakemont Cove typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.