- Current Prices:$231,990 to $238,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$600,$500 to $675
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 2,687Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Lakemont Manor is a neighborhood in Richmond, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2007 and 2013. Homes in Lakemont Manor are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakemont Manor typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.