- Current Prices:$585,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$33.33,$28/mo,$26.67 to $60
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,563 to 2,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakepoint represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakepoint are about $225,000 – $375,000 and sit on 7197-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.