- Current Prices:$98,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$119,900 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$312,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $75,$30 to $460/mo,$0 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 5,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Lakeport North is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeport North are about $95,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.