- Current Prices:$115,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$389,$0 to $288/quarter,$90 to $487/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 2,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 15Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Lakes Of Newport is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. Homes in Lakes Of Newport are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and other, and homes in Lakes Of Newport typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.