- Current Prices:$229,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$160,001 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$141 to $161/mo,$126 to $296
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 4,179Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Lakes of Sherbrooke is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $74 to $295, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,122 to as high as $4,735. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $74 to $295, and taxes for the year can range from $2,443 to $2,658. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.