- Current Prices:$220,000 to $560,700
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/quarter,$0,$0 to $301/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 4,611Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Lakes of the Meadow features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $82 to $331, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,040 to as high as $8,243. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $82 to $331, and taxes for the year range from as low as $827 to as high as $2,807.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.