- Current Prices:$104,000
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$116,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$320,$0 to $332/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Lakeshore At University Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeshore At University Park are about $55,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, none, 1 assigned space, 1 space, guest parking, lot, 2 or more spaces and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.