- Current Prices:$485,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$388,000 to $2,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$739
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$262 to $621/mo,$0,$165 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1917 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:615 to 3,904Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeshore are about $235,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, garage parking, enclosed garage, side yard access, space per unit - 1, below building parking, space per unit - 2, workshop in garage and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.