- Current Prices:$688,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $1,312,500
- Median Sale Price:$842,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$396
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$200 to $224/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,537 to 4,035Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lakeside features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside are about $530,000 – $925,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.