- Current Prices:$179,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $275/mo,$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 2,852Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Lakeside Green is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Lakeside Green are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakeside Green typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.