- Current Prices:$675,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$579,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$431
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $420,$368/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:744 to 3,228Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lakeside Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Heights are about $190,000 – $655,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.