- Current Prices:$219,900 to $387,500
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$766 to $1290/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,249 to 2,485Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The community of Lakeside offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $602 to $1,290, master fees ranging from $366 to $968, and taxes for the year range from as low as $801 to as high as $2,203. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $602 to $1,290, and taxes for the year can range from $1,782 to $2,550.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.