- Current Prices:$234,500 to $387,500
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$766 to $1295/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,249 to 2,485Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Lakeside is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.