- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $697,000
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $102/quarter,$19 to $409/mo,$0 to $970,$35 to $2300
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,521 to 3,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakeside Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Place are about $70,000 – $2,590,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.