- Current Prices:$165,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$137,500 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$732,$0,$228 to $850/quarter,$106/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 3,804Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Lakeside Plantation features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Plantation are about $135,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.