- Current Prices:$57,000 to $79,900
- Closed Prices:$38,500 to $72,452
- Median Sale Price:$47,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$203 to $295/mo,$141 to $367
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 1,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Lakeside Point Garden features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $141 to $295. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $576 to as high as $1,414 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.