- Current Prices:$47,000 to $79,900
- Closed Prices:$38,500 to $269,000
- Median Sale Price:$56,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$242/quarter,$203 to $295/mo,$0 to $367
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 1,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Lakeside Point Garden represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Point Garden are about $30,000 – $80,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.