- Current Prices:$369,000
- Closed Prices:$353,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$376,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,764 to 1,862Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakeside Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Point are about $50,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.