- Current Prices:$184,900
- Closed Prices:$164,900 to $194,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$828 to $850/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,429Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lakeside Village features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Lakeside Village are $150,000 and sit on 12-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.