- Current Prices:$294,999 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$125,$0,$119 to $120/quarter,$105 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 3,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Lakeside Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeside Village are about $145,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.