- Current Prices:$233,900 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$114 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 2,668Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Lakeside is a neighborhood in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse and traditional style, and they were built between 2007 and 2016. Homes in Lakeside are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakeside typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.