- Current Prices:$290,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$221,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/quarter,$0,$64 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 4,201Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Lakeview Pointe is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeview Pointe are about $245,000 – $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.