- Current Prices:$294,500 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$233,750 to $545,310
- Median Sale Price:$349,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200/quarter,$64 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 4,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Lakeview Pointe is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakeview Pointe are about $245,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.