- Current Prices:$175,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$145,500 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $569,$250 to $695
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Lakeville are about $100,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.