- Current Prices:$265,000 to $279,777
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/mo,$50 to $125/quarter,$0 to $363,$225 to $680
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,412 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The Lakewood at the Crossings community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $680, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,453 to as high as $3,343. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $680. Property taxes for the year are around $1,646.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.