- Current Prices:$265,000 to $269,000
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/quarter,$272 to $363,$191.68 to $281,$38 to $46/mo,$184 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,412 to 2,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakewood At The Crossings represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood At The Crossings are about $160,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.