- Current Prices:$695,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$532,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$259.87 to $500,$500 to $676
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 6,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Lakewood are about $410,000 – $690,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.