- Current Prices:$324,000 to $374,500
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$750 to $800,$700 to $880
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,358 to 4,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Lakewood Glen is a neighborhood in Cypress, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1983 and 1993. Homes in Lakewood Glen are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakewood Glen typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.