- Current Prices:$61,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:651 to 3,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. In general, homes in Lakewood Heights are about $25,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, none and street, and the community mostly features unknown, none, partial, full and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.