- Current Prices:$119,900 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$82,500 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,575
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $170/mo,$0 to $1100/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 4,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Lakewood is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Lakewood are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakewood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.