- Current Prices:$242,500 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$13 to $14/mo,$160
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:914 to 2,437Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Lakewood On Caton Farm has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $169, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,027 to as high as $3,608. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $169. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,356 to as high as $5,354. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.