- Current Prices:$119,900 to $191,500
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$4/mo,$0 to $150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1875 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:648 to 10,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Lakewood Park is a neighborhood in Fort Pierce, Florida. Homes in Lakewood Park are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lakewood Park typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.