- Current Prices:$639,900 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $949,500
- Median Sale Price:$655,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$461
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$76 to $265/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1931 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:675 to 3,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lakewood Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lakewood Park are about $380,000 – $900,000 and sit on 26-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.